Sparks, NV | Temp to Hire Possible
- Responsible for pulling customer orders and preparing all related shipping documents.
- Responsible for preparing skids or pallets for shipping.
- Unloads raw material from trucks in a timely fashion.
- Scans material into computer system using scan gun and load tags.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Operates forklift and pallet jack in a safe manner.
- Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations (IE: ISO, GMA SAFE, HAACP) as applicable.
- Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of ethics.
- Responsible for maintaining daily housekeeping efforts which may include painting and cleaning of facility (interior and exterior).
Must be able to work long hours and weekends.