Full Desk Recruiter- Account Executive
6900 S. Orange Blossom Trail , 100 Orlando, FL 32809 | Full Time
As a full desk recruiter, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle and securing new business. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, including candidate presentation, order taking, and order management.
- Acts as the primary liaison between AtWork and the Customer. Responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person and receives orders, enters and maintains data and all pertinent activity in an online database for applicants, orders, and clients.
- Oversees and responds to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal from the job assignment.
- Independently follows up with clients with a high sense of urgency to deliver bad/good news.
- Self-sufficiently resolves customer complaints in an effective manner.
- Identifies and works to resolve customer/applicant related issues with a high sense of urgency, while consistently looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate job postings
- Schedule and conduct phone and face to face interviews.
- Interview effectively so as to understand the technical depths of each and every candidate you meet.
- Work with clients to understand needs and requirements, take those requirements and identify and match them with appropriate candidates.
- Be honest and respectful of anyone and everyone you interact with.
- Telephone and email follow up with employees you are working with as well as those who are on projects at our clients.
- Participate in training including product, software and sales training.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Well demonstrated time-management and problem-solving skills
- Quick study with affinity for detail and willingness to learn
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Proven interpersonal skills in a team environment
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting or sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- History of success in recruiting or sales
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An interest and aptitude in technology
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively to our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
- Proven performance succeeding in an organizational with clear and aggressive goals