Lansing, MI | Full Time
- Participate in sorts as required per work instructions in an efficient manner.
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work cell flow.
- Understand the requirements of the Company’s General Rules and Regulations
- Participate in safe work environment for fellow members.
- Forward suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Understanding of 5S
- Other relevant duties
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diligence and accuracy to work instruction parameters.
- Work assignments are performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Have a great safety record
- Have great communication skills
- Check all orders for quality, order accuracy, and proper labeling
- Be self-motivated, a team player, and a fast learner
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- May be required to repeatedly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs unassisted
- May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
- There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
- Office hazards minimal
- Lift Truck Traffic
- Warehouse related
- ASTM F2413 approved safety shoes
- ANSI approved safety eyewear
- Reflective vests
- PPE as required by company policies, procedures, and practices
Qualifications and Skills
· High School Diploma or recognized equivalent is preferred
· Criminal Background Check
· Post Offer Pre-Employment Physical
· Drug Screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.75 /hour