General Solder Assembler
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 | Full Time
Please note, this position starts part time but will quickly move to full time depending on employee performance. This is a temp to hire position after 90 days. Pay starts at 10.00 per hour raises are based on employee performance
Must have electronics and soldering experience.
Position: Electronics Assembler
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- 2) Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- 3) Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using handtools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- 4) Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- 5) Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- 6) Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- 7) Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- 8) Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- 9) Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- 10) Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- 11) Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- 12) May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- 13) Occupations related to assembly of printed circuit boards and fabrication of integrated circuit chips are defined under separate definitions
Please call for immediate consideration, 586-204-2136.