Granulation & Blending Operator
Miami, FL 33172 | Full Time
We are looking for Granulation & Blending Operator for a pharmaceutical company in Doral.
- Associate degree or High School graduated with Granulation/Fluid Bed Dryer experience.
- Minimum three (3) year of work experience in a Pharmaceutical/GMP manufacturing environment
- Two Year experience on Granulation oo Fluid Bed Dryer.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English Language both written and oral.
- Understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria and the quick learner.
- Adhere to pre-established manufacturing policies, SOP’s, Batch Record Instructions.
- Availability to work extended shift hours on a short time notice. Team-work oriented. Positive attitude.
- Knowledge of HMI (OIT) and/or computer literate
- Operate, Clean and/or Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment such as but not limited to Sifter, Granulator, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fitz Mill, Blender and/or Comil.
- Perform and document equipment and manufacturing room cleaning procedures.
- Disassemble, Assemble and Set up manufacturing equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures and/or Batch Record Instructions.
- Inspect and/or evaluate equipment for wear and tear.
- Perform minor equipment trouble shooting. Report to Production Supervisor or Manager major equipment repairs.
- Maintain equipment parts and supplies in proper condition.
- Perform as necessary equipment adjustments to maintain batch record specifications during manufacturing process.
- Document cleaning and set up procedures and manufacturing process data, in log book and batch record instructions and/or other pertinent documents.
- Monitor equipment’s performance to determine any malfunctions.
- Perform in Process Sampling according to manufacturing instructions and recorded in proper
- Maintain equipment’s and working area on organize and clean conditions at all times.
- Verify all official documentation for completion and accuracy.
- Complete required tasks related to the operation of the assigned manufacturing area.
- Follow company policies, cGMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to wear PAPR apparatus. Frequent exposure to dust, noise and fumes.
- Frequent exposure moderate noise levels.
- Lift up to 50 pounds on regular basis. Occasionally lift /move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, bending, lifting and walking.
- Stand and/or walk short distances long period of time.
Salary: $17 hour Full-Time