Temecula, CA 92590 | Contract to Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES Leads a team of artists and designers and also a top-notch creative thinker, articulate communicator, innovative problem solver with the ability and willingness to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines in a high paced team-oriented environment.
- Participates in and oversees the logistics pertaining to production including: preparing artwork for promotional products, embroidery, screen-printing, ordering/purchasing
• Ensures all department production orders are completed on time, accurately and meet the customer’s and account manager’s expectations
• Coordinate orders with outside vendors, including but not limited to promotional products manufacturers, screen-printers, outside embroidery companies and art service providers
• Develop process to track orders both in-house and outsourced
• Collaborate with customers on artwork proofs
• Assist in production specs as needed
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The following is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the essential functions of this position, but rather a general description of some of the requirements necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of this position. The employee must be able to perform the following tasks, among others:
- Daily responsibility for distributing design work to staff, proofing and revisions as requested by customers, prioritize workflow and track projects (internal graphics, proofing and outside engravers) in a high volume, deadline driven environment
- Also work as part of the team within the graphics department as well as the customer service, production and sales groups, and communicate with external customers in a professional and clear manner to discuss design related issues
- Review projects with sales and production departments, as necessary, to develop solutions to insure designs meet all requirements.
- Must be a team player
• Must be highly dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
Employee must demonstrate ability to work effectively with others (including co-workers, customers, and others) by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; and addressing the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
Employee must demonstrate regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
As this position may require occasional driving duties, employees must possess a valid Drivers License.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION: When a physical requirement is described as rarely, it means less than 5% of the shift is spent in this activity; occasionally means 6% - 33% of the shift is spent in this activity; frequently means 34% - 66% of the shift is spent in this activity; continuously means 67% or more time during a shift is spent in this activity.
Though work assignments may vary from day to day, this position typically requires data entry on computer programs specific to the organization, frequently. Personal contact with sales and production staff continuously. A more detailed analysis of the physical requirements is attached.
Head to Toe maintains a Drug Free Workplace in compliance with the federally mandated Drug Free Workplace Act. Be advised that some HTT positions require pre-employment physical examinations and drug and alcohol screening as a condition of employment.
Head To Toe maintains a smoke-free work environment. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- FUNCTION: Creating and modifying and overseeing team files, illustrating caps, polo shirts, jerseys and other apparel and modifying existing graphics in Adobe Illustrator and Photographs in Adobe Photoshop.
- FUNCTION: Create factory-ready spec sheets
3) FUNCTION: Create graphic artwork and spec sheets for logos, placement art, yarn dyes, line presentations, etc. Color match, generate, and update digital color palettes for each
4) FUNCTION: Maintain accurate, organized records and archives of all samples and trim development including fabrics, prints and logos so that they are accessible to all HTT staff