Moreno Valley, CA | Direct Hire
HR generalist with minimum 5 years experience, knowledgeable in all facets of HR, including payroll, benefits administration,
401k plan administration, hiring/separations. Preferably, someone familiar with mortgage/banking and NMLS knowledge would be a big plus!
- 95 employees total
- 3 branches – WLV, Temecula, Covina – very little travel to the branches
- HR Dept – has an assistant and supervises reception at the corporate office
- 8-5, 8:30-5:30, 9-6 – flexible
- Active role in manager’s meetings, company expansion, liaison between LOs and operations/administration, in addition to general HR responsibilities
- Heavily involved in on boarding Loan officers with their NMLS/BRE licensing and renewals
- We are involved in expanding through the set up of mini-branches within real estate offices. HR plays a role in insuring that labor laws and lending guidelines are followed with these expansions and in the on boarding of the branch managers
5 years as HR generalist handling recruiting, hiring, payroll, benefits, etc.
Knowledge of HR laws, must be able to work well with different levels of staff and adapt to varying personalities.
Must be able to work with a sense or urgency and work some overtime if and when needed.
Will report directly to the owner of the company.