Hotel Front Desk
Northville, MI 48167 | Hotel and Motel
Holiday Inn is looking for a front desk agent. No experience necessary, strong customer service ability and willingness to learn!
Job Title:Front Desk Clerk
Hours: This position will be required to be trained to work all 3 shifts which run 7a-3p 3p-11p and 11p-7a so that you are fully cross trained in all day parts. This position does require weekend availability.
Starting Pay:10.00 per hour
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Ability to work afternoon and overnight shifts.
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
The preferred candidate will:
- Have some experience in a hospitality environment in a similar role.
- Have strong attention to detail. Be organized and efficient. Be Safety-minded. Behave in a courteous, friendly manner. Be a strong team player focused on customer service. Work productively with little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour