Hotel Front Desk
Paris, TN 38242 | Hotel and Motel
AtWork Personnel Services is looking for a Night Auditor (front desk agent). No experience necessary, strong customer service ability and willingness to learn!
Location: Paris, TN
Hours: This position will be required to be trained to work all 3 shifts which run 7a-3p 3p-11p and 11p-7a so that you are fully cross trained in all day parts. Once trained, the work schedule will be 11p-7a Friday through Tuesday.
Starting Pay: 8.00 per hour
Applicant must have strong interpersonal, math, and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work 11 pm -7am Friday through Tuesday
- Task-driven individual
- Ability to work afternoon and overnight shifts.
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash and credit card payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
The preferred candidate will:
- Have some experience in a hospitality environment in a similar role.
- Have strong attention to detail. Be organized and efficient. Be Safety-minded. Behave in a courteous, friendly manner. Be a strong team player focused on customer service. Work productively with little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
You can apply online at www.atwork.com/paris or contact the Paris AtWork Personnel Office at 731-407-7792 Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Once you complete this process, we will evaluate your application then our recruiter will reach out to you at the phone number you listed on your application.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit