Chester, PA 19013 | Full Time
1. Makes general repairs: Minor repairs on general plumbing systems and fixtures, e.g., leaking faucet, repairing a sink drain.
2. Assists in administration of an on-going preventive maintenance program for equipment and guest rooms; performs planned maintenance on equipment to prolong life and prevent shut down, e.g., minor lubrications, adjustments, and cleaning.
3. Assists in responding to all guest and staff needs:
4. Performs elementary painting and repairing of walls, furniture, cabinets, and windows, doors locks and keys.
5. Performs minor electrical and mechanical repairs.
6. Performs minor repairs on fans and air conditioners.
7. Performs routine plumbing repairs.
8. Performs rough carpentry work.
9. Assists in administration of special maintenance programs.
10. Assists in maintenance of departmental tools, workspaces, and equipment.
11. Know/observes safety precautions and fire safety procedures and emergency action plans and use of fire control/alarm systems and extinguishers.
- Minimum 2+ year experience with strong handyman skills
- General construction/plumbing/electrical skills.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Experience with Hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Good judgment and swift decision-making skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to speak and understand English well
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through is required
- Dependable with an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
ATWork Personnel Services
3535 Quakerbridge Rd, Suite 102,
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Ph: (609) 454 - 6786 |Fax: (609) 423 - 1273