Hotel Maintenance Worker
Philadelphia, PA 19099 | Full Time
- Must be aware of the condition of the property at all times and take immediate steps to correct any unsafe condition.
- Schedule and perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and the Property Manager. Inspect and maintain all tools in excellent condition.
- Must be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, and sewer clean-outs.
- Perform work area clean-up and safety related duties.
- Ensure that storage areas remain locked when not in use.
- Diagnose and perform minor or routine maintenance or repair, as directed, involving the following on a daily basis:
- Electrical and plumbing
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, and flooring
- Interior/exterior lightsFireplaces, ceiling fans
- Gas fixtures and appliances
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Boiler, gas and electric
- Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
- Ceiling leaksWalls
- Pool areas, tile, hot tub/spa, pool furniture
- Inspect and help coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services. Assist maintenance staff as required to meet deadlines.
- Report all major repairs and need requisitions to Maintenance Supervisor prior to any expenditure of funds.
- Change locks and make keys as needed.
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
ATWork Personnel Services
3535 Quakerbridge Rd, Suite 102,
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Ph: (609) 454 - 6786 |Fax: (609) 423 - 1273