Philadelphia, PA 19099 | Full Time
Job Description Summary
Hotel Manager is responsible for consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives covering the front desk and is the lead Front Desk support for the Operations Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employ your sound experience and talent for relationship development to manage the daily Rooms operations for elevated guest experience, optimized workflow and maximum flow through. Enable smooth operations for Housekeeping, Laundry, House-Persons, Front Office, Maintenance, Food & Beverage, and Transportation Departments. Facilitate clear communications between management, your teams and fellow hotel departments, enabling focused guest care.
- Skillfully manage the Housekeeping, Laundry, House-Persons, Front Office, Maintenance, Food & Beverage, and Transportation Staff by creating an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead diverse, skilled teams by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on all front desk operations, hotel facilities and services, local directions and safety and emergency procedures. Ensure all staff has the supplies needed to effectively carry out their job functions. · Supervise the front desk and reservation functions to ensure the delivery of superior guest services, the security of monies, credit card transactions and guest information. · Responsible for the supervision of the security of cash, credit card transactions, and guest information. · Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management. · Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner. · Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. · Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of the Rooms discipline and hospitality industry is expected.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful.
- Regular use of a computer, business equipment and applicable industry software is expected.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips