Livonia, MI 48150
Our client in the Northville, Michigan area is looking for housekeepers to clean assigned motel rooms in accordance with motel policies and procedures.
- Receives list of assigned rooms from supervisor at start of shift and proceeds to area.
- Wears expected uniform.
- Announces presence by knocking on guest room doors; returns at a later time to clean occupied rooms.
- Removes old sheets, pillow cases, blankets, and bedspread from bed; puts old sheets and pillow cases in laundry cart.
- Removes all trash to housekeeping cart.
- Takes new sheets from housekeeping cart, positions sheet(s) on bed, and tucks in place.
- Replaces blankets and bedspread. Pulled tight so that there are no wrinkles.
- Cleans tub, toilet, and sinks. Must also dust entire room. Replenishes toiletries and stationery.
- Sweep & mop, and conducts a final walk-around to assure that room meets motel housekeeping standards.
- Turns on light and open all drawers for supervisory inspection.
- Following a supervisory inspection of the room, returns to correct any deficiencies observed.
- Advises supervisor of room availability for new guests.
- Restocks housekeeping cart at end of shift with supplies sufficient for next shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Visit our office in Livonia at 31041 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI 48150
Or contact us at (734) 203-7163