AtWork Personnel is looking for an experienced Inventory Associate to work at a facility in Decatur, AL.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Manager, Inventory Control, the Inventory Control Associate is responsible for the processing of incoming finished goods and returns, serving in various back up roles to ensure efficient operation of the Inventory Control Department and the maintenance and accuracy of all inventories and inventory records.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Accurately processes and replenishes finished goods inventory, locates and maintains in appropriate bin locations.
2. Assists in ensuring accuracy and organization of consumable and floor stock inventories.
3. Executes cycle count programs to maintain inventory accuracy and balance.
4. Maintains organization and cleanliness of all inventories and inventory areas.
5. Processes returned goods per company procedures.
6. Serves as backup in performing receiving processes.
7. Performs inventory transfers and maintenance at the direction of the inventory control manager.
8. Identifies and initiates movement of product between operations warehouse locations as needed.
9. Ensures all inventory control and receiving processes are consistently executed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
10. Maintains compliance with all SOPs, safety rules, FDA, DEA and State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
11. Establishes and maintains positive and cooperative relationships within own and all other company departments.
12. Understands and performs duties with attention to quality, safety and environmental matters; recognizes, reports and appropriately responds to hazards in the work area and maintains proper housekeeping at all times.
13. Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement, learning new skills, procedures and processes.
14. All other duties as assigned by management
COMPETENCIES To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. ADAPTABILITY: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
2. ATTENDANCE / PUNCTUALITY: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
3. DEPENDABILITY: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or greater.
2. LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Able to understand verbal and written instruction. Write clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
3. MATH ABILITY: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
5. COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in the Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel and Outlook and with Internet Explorer