Inside Sales- Building Supplies
Raleigh, NC 27616 | TEMP TO HIRE
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC for a leading Building Supply Wholesaler. Drive sales through the effective use of up-selling, competitive pricing and superior customer service that meets each customer’s unique set of delivery and installation requirements.
This opportunity is contract to hire. Once hired you will have a competitive base salary plus commission along with other benefits.
- Assist, direct and coordinate all inside sales related functions including telecommunication services and follow-up.
- Provide assistance to inside sales representatives.
- Maintain product, pricing, inventory levels and equipment records.
- Review customer record logs for recording data and file customer records upon completion of jobs.
- Maintain display items, keeps shelves and bins stocked and pricing current.
- Oversee and/ or perform all related administrative duties.
- Ensure complete customer service is provided from the beginning to the end of a sale.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Minimum education required: High School Diploma
- Hands on experience in building supply, or construction industry. Computer literate and good customer relations skills. Proficiency in administrative and office leadership duties
- Minimum experience required: 1 years of customer service or Sales experience in the building supply or construction industry.
If you are interested please email resumes to Brad Moser at email@example.com