Inside Sales Representative
Miami, FL 33178 | Full Time
Currently looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
You must be comfortable making and receiving high volume of calls per day, working with customers in a technical capacity to find what they want, creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions and/ or quotes
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and offering solutions and support.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Lead to close sales and achieve quotas.
- Find new sales leads through business directories, client referral, etc.
- Works with outside sales team to process orders and quotes
- Associate's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a sales or sales support capacity as well as outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of screws, nuts, and bolts (fasteners sales) preferred or a willingness to learn
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing and receiving a high volume of calls per day.
- Must be proficient in both, verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers in both languages.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick time