27440 Hoover Rd Suite C Sterling Heights, MI 48314 | Full Time
Hours would be 7:00 – 3:00, M-F – overtime may be required
The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
* Utilize QAD to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
* Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
* Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
* Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision - publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics
* Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends process improvements to eliminate them)
* Assist in receiving and put away process for new raw parts and packaging.
* Assist in transfers to and from production area.
* Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary to fit shelving.
* Ability to travel to other local plants to perform duties.
* Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
* Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
* Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed as well as some Saturdays.
* Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
* Ensure proper and full time use of PPE.
* Conform to all quality and safety procedures.
* Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
for immediate consideration call 586 204 2136