2432 W Peoria Ave #1285 Phoenix, AZ 85029 | Full-time & Part-time Available
Kitchen Helpers, North Phoenix, Days, $10.75/hour
Do you like working with children? Are you interested in helping to provide an enriching environment where our children's learn and grow? If so, we have openings that are a perfect fit for you!
@Work Group Phoenix is currently looking for Kitchen Helpers for a local school district in North Phoenix.
In these positions, you will be working in a school cafeteria environment with peers as well as school-aged children (elementary and high school level). You will be a part of a team providing nutritionally adequate meal which is tasty and satisfying, helping children grow socially and emotionally, and providing learning situations in nutrition that improve children's food habits.
Job duties will include the following.
- Food preparation
- Serving on the lunch line
- Training on the computer for meal service
- Money handling and verification
- Washing dishes, emptying trash, and cleaning floors
- Working various areas of set-up and providing clean-up
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Days. Hours average 15-40 hours per week depending on your availability and where you are placed. Start time can be as early as 6am. You must be flexible to work where needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous kitchen experience
- Basic English comprehension and communication skills
- Ability to stand/move for duration of shift
- Ability to work scheduled hours
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, fingerprint clearance and background investigation
- Food Handlers Card
(you can obtain a food handlers card for $8.00 by visiting http://www.azfoodhandlers.com/eFoodMain.aspx)
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply Now!
Have questions not answered by this posting? Contact us at (602) 242-0444
@Work Group Phoenix
2432 W Peoria Ave #1285
Phoenix, AZ 85029
We accept walk-in applicants Monday - Friday, 9am to 3pm