Alburtis, PA 18011 | Full Time Temp to Hire
Line lead is responsible for helping employees achieve goals in the areas of quality and productivity. The individual must demonstrate the ability to motivate people and must be viewed as a clear and credible communicator. The individual must have a passion for safety and be able to build an open and trusting relationship with plant employees. The principal responsibility of every employee is to aid in the production of superior quality products.
- Builds organizational capacity by leading others in problem solving, principle based decision making, process and performance improvement.
- Expected to establish work procedures to meet production standards and recommend measures to improve methods and equipment performance.
- Suggest plans to motivate employees to meet production goals.
- Supervises 1-50 employees.
- Prepare line for upcoming shift, understand line layout, monitor PV, pallet inspection (in-bound and finished goods), submit product/component requests and logbook entries, and maintain proper line coverage.
- Finished goods counts, return to inventory, check and count product and components prior to production as required, check in product/component pallets, and lot changes.
- Document material movement and end of shift counts (finished goods and product).
- Works with other departments, quality assurance, production coordinators, shipping and receiving upon direction on various production related issues to minimize the repeat of rejections or nonconformance.
- Performs on-line inspection of product and components on a daily basis. Documents results of inspections on appropriate documentation, inspection of all incoming components to the line (bulk inventory, labeling, and packaging materials).
- Responsible for all production line documents and production room records. Assures all records are completed daily and accurately.
- Review specifications and compare product listing or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Review quality aspects of room/line clearance and overall product quality on the production line.
- Assist in documenting of staged list of components to be released from each production room. Label control and reject areas as assigned.
- Review date codes and brand codes on shippers and all components during each shift to ensure completion of assembly. Review batch documents and responsible for all batch records to completeness.
- Reconciliation of products, components and all jobs operating in QPSI facility.
- Requests release of components and product from quarantine status and control status stickers.
- Participates in the reconciliation of products and components and all jobs operating in QPSI facility.
- Examine materials of products for surface and defects, etc. Assist in maintaining temperature and humidity monitoring equipment. Cleanliness and clearance of all production rooms.