Leasing Agent (Junior) Temp-Hire
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Temp to Hire: Leasing Agent for Property Management Company
Working under the supervision of the Community Manager leasing units.
- High School or GED REQUIRED
- 2 years Property Management as Leasing Agent or Assistant Manager REQUIRED
Responsibilities and Duties
Language Skills :
- Team member must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies and procedures.
- Team member must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, residents, supervisors, and the general public.
- Team member must possess good interpersonal communication skills to interact with residents, vendors and supervisors.
Mathematical Skills :
- Team member must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Team member must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be capable of defining a problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Please fill out our application on-line at https://applyatwork.com. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please forward me a copy of your resume in Word along with two positive work references we can call.