San Francisco, CA 94108
Our prominent San Francisco-based client is seeking a Litigation Secretary with a sharp aptitude for managing high volume communication to join their winning team. If you are intelligent, have high-energy, and are goal -oriented, this may be the career move you’ve longed to pursue.
Our client values the highest quality of work and service. Your support and expertise in this role will lend to their continued success. In addition to maintaining contact with their clients, attorneys, and staff, you will provide the following key support functions, but not limited to:
- Managing attorney communications as requested (e.g., understanding attorney/paralegal preferences with regards to answering the phone/taking messages/using voice mail, instant messenger, responding to email, processing postal mail, setting up video conferences, etc.)
- Creating, editing, and processing bills in accordance with firm and client requirements
- Researching and obtaining a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals using online or other research tools
- At attorneys' direction, preparing materials such as correspondence, pleadings, petitions and general forms
- Printing, scanning, organizing, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request, and/or coordinating with local copy center to arrange for copying, custom reprographics/binding, and messenger service
- Creating, maintaining, and distributing meeting materials for client matters per attorney/paralegal specifications
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements for attorneys, paralegals, and/or clients
- Processing and monitoring attorney expense reimbursements, reconciling phone charges, vendor bills, and check requests. Assist with special project when required
** Knowledge of attorney practice is key to your success in this role. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred. Three (3) to five (5) years of litigation secretarial experience in a professional services environment is desired.
AtWork Personnel Company Profile:
For over 25 years, AtWork Personnel Services has built upon its core foundation of meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of job seekers and employers seeking a full-service partner to assist with their company’s staffing needs.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today’s fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Call AtWork San Francisco today. We’re always @WORK for You