Machine Operator - Pharmaceutical
Philadelphia, PA 19099 | TEMP TO HIRE
Machine Operator Job Description
To ensure that the equipments used for e.g.Mechanical Sifter, Granulator, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fitz Mill, and blenders areclean and set up properly. Also, to perform visual and physical checks of
in-process and finished materials as per procedure of Production Batch Record.
- Clean and/or disassemble the equipment e.g.Mechanical Sifter, Granulator, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fitz Mill, Blender after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Clean manufacturing room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Set up the equipments as per Sop’s, and as per specifications in Production Batch Record.
- Maintain the equipments in good working order, inspect equipments for wear and tear, and have any worn or evaluatemalfunctioning parts and report to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain equipment parts and supplies in proper condition.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the batch run as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the logbook and other pertinent paperwork.
- Visually inspect equipment as it is running to verify the machine is running within normal and safe operation.
- Take in process measurements of during the product run, and document these measurements in Production Batch Record.
- Keep the equipment and room clean during the production.
- Keep the equipment and room clean during the production.Make sure all paperwork is complete andaccurate throughout and after production.
- Keep accurate records of equipment usage and inspections.
- Perform all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
Follow company policies, cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor to sporadic or one-time tasks as needed.
Perform all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
Apply online at www.njatwork.com
Call us at: 609.454.6786
Physical Work Activities and Exposure:
Work is regularly performed inside in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to dust, odor, noise, and fumes.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, talking, or hearing.
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects or controls.
- Walk short distances. Clean and/or disassemble the equipments after the completion of sifting, granulation, drying and milling, blending activities.
- 60% Daily - To perform the manufacturing activities as per Production Batch Record.
- 30% Daily - To perform Major and Minor cleaning and set up according to Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) of the equipment and room.
- 5% Daily - To calibrate the balances and scales according to SOP's
- 5% Daily - To keep the department neat and clean.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A demonstrated ability to follow writteninstructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge ofcGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
- Able to complete pre-employment physicalexamination (if required) to determine whether the person is physically fit toperform the duties without injuring themselves or others.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- Prefer minimum Five (5) year of workexperience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Skills required for Machine Operator
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips