Burlingame, CA 94011
- Receive work order to determine product to be produced and ensures materials are on hand.
- Monitors work continually to verify accuracy.
- Practice safety protocol at all times.
- Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large -scale machinery including actions such as loading and feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, continual product inspection and pulling finished product.
- Utilizing machine specific software, sets up and operates one or more automatic machines used in the production of the company's product.
- Verifies, tracks, and reports daily all raw materials used and rework.
- Completes job tracking paperwork and enters into databases. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions to perform production tasks. Verifies accuracy of results against standards.
- Detailed oriented, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to details.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and calculate weight, pounds, quantities, and apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, hand power tools, standard hand operating and manufacturing packaging equipment.
- Able to demonstrate all safety procedures and point out all emergency stops.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods. Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday is Payday
- Start immediately - contingent on meeting eligibility requirements
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life + dependents)
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years AtWork has exceeded the needs and expectations of clients and job seekers by staying committed to our mission: To be AtWork for You. This service-focused approach has fueled our growth from 11 offices in 1992 to nearly 100 offices in 26 states, and counting.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today’s fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Call AtWork San Francisco today. We’re always @WORK for You!