Machine Operators - Electrical and CNC
Las Vegas, NV | Temp-Hire
Sets up, operates, and tends to machines.
- Reviews daily schedule with supervisors/leads.
- Obtains batch sheets/formula sheets and process check sheets from Supervisor.
- Obtains ingredients/labels/materials per batchsheet/formula specifications.
- Verifies that all obtained materials/ingredients match items listed on batch sheet.
- Inspects the appropriate production equipment for cleanliness, allergen issues and foreign objects and material.
- Completes machinery setup/shutdown process for specific operation of equipment to the batch sheet.
- Monitors equipment throughout production run to ensure operation is within process parameters.
- Performs and maintain quality inspections and checks.
- Communicates and works cooperatively with co-workers.
- Performs daily housekeeping chores.
- Maintains a clean, dry and safe working environment by consistently adhering to good housekeeping practices.
- Works safely and performs daily safety checks on all equipment.
- Performs calculations for partial formulas, ingredient and materials usage and waste
- Responsible for recognizing and reporting food safety and employee safety issues.
- Rotates into Packer position to perform Packer duties as business/operational needs dictate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Electrical experience preferred
Measures and records data. Operates equipment in a safe manner to meet production requirements and to minimize waste and maximize productivity.