Anaheim, CA 92808 | Full Time
Seeking a Maintenance Technician to work for a natural products company. Friendly working environment with great amenities. Responsibilities include installation and repair of building systems to ensure a safe, efficient, and comfortable work environment and daily operation; as well as perform any preventative maintenance as assigned. Coordinate with facilities manager, operations, and engineering departments as necessary. Experience working in an automated facility.
- Perform minor electrical, plumbing, and cosmetic upgrades and repairs.
- Perform repair work given on maintenance inquiries. Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner. Record all actions taken and the amount of time it took to complete each task.
- Perform simple preventative maintenance tasks (HVAC filters, light bulb replacement, etc)
- Aide other staff in completing repair and maintenance work on the building and equipment that requires more than one person.
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Must have own vehicle
- High school diploma/equivalent required, industry experience highly preferred.
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability to work independently and self-manage, but also work well and communicate with others.
- Function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Basic experience in maintenance trades, including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry.
- Move and lift packages up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to respond well to questions and seek clarification as needed.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong attention to details.
Please fill out our application on-line at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please forward me a copy of your resume in Word.