Asheville, NC 28804 | Full Time Temp to Hire
Busy Manufacturing Facility Seeking a seasoned Customer Service Representative
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5pm
The primary responsibility of a customer service representative is to input orders from existing accounts, assist with usage calls, and maintain a superior customer relationship with existing customers. Other duties will include identifying external and internal customer needs, ensuring the customer is satisfied, striving to retain the customer’s business, and work with the corresponding brand inside sales representative.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Receive incoming existing customer calls.
- Input orders from existing customers.
- Work with established customers to identify other product offerings including generic, chain generic, custom, event, and co-branding areas.
- Assist with customer complaints.
- Assist inside sales representative with usage calls, preparations of sales materials (sample pack, flyers, postcards, etc.), and other items as needed.
- Assist with tracking of appropriate chain reports as outlined by supervisor.
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel.
- Two years experience in customer service or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, organized, and multi-tasked.
- Proficient in use of a personal computer including
- Microsoft office applications.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Prior phone sales experience preferred.