Marketing Administrative Assistant
Temecula, CA | TEMP TO HIRE
Assist agents in their marketing efforts by creating, preparing, and delivering marketing materials that
clearly and consistently convey the Company’s message, while promoting individual properties. Primary
job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Word Processor (letters, memos, leases, statements, and all other related documents).
• Prepare/track listing agreements/extensions.
• Minimal backup to receptionist (operate switchboard, greet clients, and all other related tasks).
• Prepare and update marketing brochures (graphics, demographics, traffic counts, aerials, etc.),
including scanning and altering floor/site plans.
• Prepare/update marketing material (resumes, new agent announcements, marketing program,
• Prepare ads and work with advertisers to ensure timely and usable ad submissions.
• Prepare quarterly market trend reports (project and executive summaries).
• Prepare and send weekly market trend update.
• Create and deliver social media content via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
• Research media coverage and industry trends and distribute to in-house agents as applicable.
• Prepare marketing material for conferences/events.
• Run CoStar Analytics reports.
• Enter new comps into RealNex CRM and run comp reports as needed.
• Prepare AIRCRE Forms (leases, addendums, exhibits, etc.).
• Create PowerPoint presentations and proposals.
• Design and send eblasts using Constant Contact (eblasts include property blasts, newsletters,
market trend updates/reports, holiday messages, etc.).
• Update listing summary report (Excel).
• Update listing database (Access).
• Track and print postage and print logs.
• Prepare, submit, and file press releases.
• Update Company website (Dreamweaver).
• Develop and implement strategies for increasing company’s search engine optimization (SEO).
• Vendor relations with LoopNet, CoStar, Xceligent/AIR, and all other marketing related vendors.
• Coordinate efforts with computer technicians to ensure in-house computers run properly,
including scheduling service calls, reviewing server evaluations, annual archiving, and all
• Report to and assist Vice President of Administrative Services with any and all administrative or
marketing tasks as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
• 3-5 years of related administrative/marketing assistance in a professional services environment
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Prior experience in an commercial real estate office environment preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite skills
Please contact Yesenia Chaidez firstname.lastname@example.org 951.297.3591