To safely unload, store, move and control raw material and finished goods and fill customer orders and inter-company orders
in a timely and efficient manner.
Salary range: $16 to 18 hourly
Benefit: medical, paid holidays
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to learn to use an RF scanner, calculator and computer.
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience preferred.
- Unload material from truck / load material onto truck using appropriate material handling equipment.
- Unload, separate and check-in product off of purchase orders.
- Replenish and put-away product from incoming product.
- Efficiently move product within the warehouse and to/from other department using correct material handling equipment and following safety regulations.
- Maintain accurate inventories by performing cycle counts, locations audits and consolidations.
- Accurately fills customer orders using an RF scanner and material handling equipment. Material handling equipment includes but is
not limited to a stock picker, forklift, and a manual / electric pallet jack.
- Perform daily/ shift check on equipment documenting it on safety sheet.
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping rules of the department and the company.
- Develop a working knowledge of product lines, packaging and materials.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for the length of the shift.
- Must be able to work in temperatures that range from -10 degrees Fahrenheit to +110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to use arms to reach up and/or out over head and shoulders, push, pull, bend and lift.
- Must be mentally alert in a warehouse filled with heavy equipment.
AtWork is one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting companies in the US, with nearly 100 locations across the country. With over 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of award-winning services, from temporary to direct-hire recruitment. For 5 years running, we have been awarded Top US Staffing Firm and Best of Staffing while just recently earning ClearlyRated s 2022 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Why Join Us:
We are excited to be opening a new branch in Denver and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team and make a meaningful contribution. The Denver branch offers the best of both worlds: the flexibility and endless upside opportunity for growth of a new branch, combined with the experience, know-how, and resources of a leading organization!
We believe people are a company s number one asset, and in addition to a competitive base salary, we offer the opportunity for additional earning potential through annual performance bonuses. But more importantly, we offer an excellent work environment, characterized by service excellence, a high sense of camaraderie and genuine recognition for hard work and performance.