Temecula, CA 92530–92532 | Temp-Hire
Assembles raw materials to manufacture spiral wound membranes to company or customer specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily production of work orders to quality and efficiency standards.
- Follows work order instruction and drawings in order to build to consistent standards.
- Records build information on work orders legibly.
- Uses hand tools and mechanized equipment to assist in the assembly process.
- Communicates issues with production quality to the Department Lead or Component Production Supervisor.
- Communicates issues with production equipment to the Department Lead or Component Production Supervisor.
- Works safely and follows safety training guidelines.
- Keeps the assigned production area clean and free of trash and debris.
- Returns tools to their designated storage area at the end of each shift.
- Support the execution and continuous improvement of the quality policy and procedures.
- Follows all company practices and supports activities, as well as safety regulation policies and procedures.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication with the Production Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monthly – A plan will be developed and provided to improve each team members skills and performance.
- Weekly – Monitor and review non-conformances with the Lead to drive corrective actions and ensure the incidents are not repeating.
- Daily – Meet the completion of the production schedule requirements.
Internal: 100% Contact with but not limited to planning, procurement, engineering, and quality personnel regarding products issues, addressing the customers’ needs and upholding the production schedule.
External: 0% Outside contact is typically not made from this position.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous experience is not required for this position. Prior assembly or production experience is desired. Must be organized, able to follow direction, able to read prints and work in a team environment. Having good hand eye coordination is beneficial.
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee is sometimes required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Apply Online and call our Temecula office to schedule an interview.
Please apply directly to AtWork Personnel Services at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/ and upload your resume.
For more information please contact Yesenia Chaidez at AtWork Personnel Services by phone 951-297-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesenia Chaidez | Recruiter
@ Work Personnel Services