Multiple Servers Needed for New Wake County Restaurant
Cary, NC 27513 | Part Time
AtWork Personnel Services of Cary is recruiting front and back staff for an upscale restaurant with a focus on Chinese fine dishes. The restaurant seats over 200, including the restaurant, bar and outside patio. We strongly believe in teamwork with an extra focus on training and mentoring to ensure the success of all employees. Positions include: Bartenders, Cutters, Dishwashers, Hostesses, Line Cooks, and Servers
Job Type: Part-Time
We are looking for Servers who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay Range: $2.13/hr (+Tips)
- Needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, and energetic
- High volume kitchen and restaurant experience a plus but not required
- Be a quicker learner and exhibit proactive thinking with the ability to take the direction from management
- Be available, especially weekends and holidays
- Flexible scheduling with full and part time responsibilities
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Required to have at least one year of excellent customer service experience in a fast-paced restaurant
- Should have a neat appearance
- Engaging, friendly personality and ability work well under pressure with cooks and other staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Able to move at fast pace
- Strong knowledge with wine/cocktail & other beverage
- Strong communication skills with the customers
- Willing to work as servers & bartenders are a plus
- Needed for all shifts
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- High school diploma.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening
For Immediate Consideration
- Complete an online application -- www.atwork.com/cary
- Attach a current resume as a part of the application
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we receive several hundred applications each week. We will only be able to contact candidates if you have relevant experience which meets the qualifications. However, if you have questions, please give us a call at (919) 454-2257 and will do our best to help you.
The AtWork Team
Open Monday through Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Interviews are scheduled by appointment to provide you excellent service!
AtWork Personnel Services of Cary provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AtWork Personnel of Cary complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.