NEW PATIENT CARE SPECIALIST $ 15 PER HOUR FULL TIME PERM WORK
Carlsbad, CA 92008 | Full Time | Remote Friendly
WE HELP PEOPLE BE LIVE BETTER LIVES!
DO YOU WANT TO HELP?
APPLY HERE AND CALL SHARON TODAY
NEW PATIENT CARE SPECIALIST!!
- Serves NCMS patients over the phone with initial order of diabetes testing supplies and related products
- Maintains high call volume per day (80+ combined inbound and outbound calls per day) Answers/Responds to patient calls and routes calls promptly.
- Provides excellent customer service while obtaining patient demographics
- Manages average of 150+ patient accounts per month
- Required to ship an amount of product to patients greater than or equal to the set monthly goal (department and individual goals are communicated daily)
- Work closely with other Billing and Insurance; and Physician Support departments to confirm patient orders are eligible to ship
- Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database
- Adapts quickly to frequent process changes and improvements
- Attends all team and weekly company meetings/trainings as required
- Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE—
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 year(s) work experience in a customer service call center preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
- Excellent customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
- Typing accuracy of 35 wpm minimum
- Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred, knowledge of diabetes a plus
- Some experience with medical insurance and/or DME a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
LICENSURE /CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS—
- Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to beginning work.