Tyler, TX 75701 | Full Time
@Work Group is searching for a highly motivated Office Assistant to join the team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to appropriate associate; transfer caller to voice mailbox when associate is unavailable; takes and retrieves messages
- Field and respond to employee concerns, including policy, benefits and payroll questions
- Assisting candidates with the application process.
- Onboarding all new hires
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to company, fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Coordinate job postings, application process, recruiting efforts, applicant tracking
- Daily data entry
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Type correspondence and reports; edit and update various spreadsheets
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the staffing or recruiting field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work self-directed with a sense of urgency
If interested in this position please submit your resume.