3535 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 102 Hamilton, NJ 08619
The Administrative Clerk provides clerical and reception support for the administrative staff of the staffing agency, including answering telephones, greeting clients, applicants and visitors, making appointments and referrals, typing, and filing.
- Greets and refers clients and visitors.
- Answers main telephone system, makes referrals, takes messages, and directs incoming calls appropriately.
- Receives and logs incoming mail.
- Types and/or reproduces reports, forms, correspondence, checks, grants, and other material as generated by agency staff.Proofreads all work for accuracy and neatness.
- Duplicates, collates, and prepares for mailing agency reports, lists, correspondence, grants, etc.
- Maintains agency copy machine.
May perform other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.\
Managing staffing procedure for recruitment.
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Good working knowledge of English, grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
- Ability to operate standard office machines.
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures.
- Ability to answer telephones and greet the public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish-Hindi) speaking and writing skills preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) year of clerical and staffing work experience.
- Microsoft WORD & Excel moderate knowledge required.