Outside Sales Representative
Miami, FL 33178 | Direct Hire | Remote Friendly
AtWork Personnel is currently looking for a dynamic Outside Sales Rep to work for a power generator distributor located in Medley, FL. Ideal candidate is expected to support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, commitment, and accountability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and generate new commercial business In LATM market.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Visit and make sales contact at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable
- Increase income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products.
- Research sales competition.
- Identify new opportunities, and follows up on potential leads.
- Contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, mailings, and fax to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Match programs to customer requirements, and closes contracts for defining programs;
- Qualify accounts as needed to maximize program effectiveness and sales revenue;
- Document contact activity related to customer transactions accurately and completely;
- Resolve customer service problems including, but not limited to sales quote amount discrepancies, to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the company;
- Generate sales reports each week and submits them to management
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years experience on Power Generation / Generator Sales
- Associate's degree
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time (Outside of the United States)
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Proficient in both languages, English and Spanish;
- Problem solving and analytical talent;
- Detailed Oriented and very organized;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;