Fullerton, CA 92831
If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further. Our client is currently seeking a qualified Payroll Specialist to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that they aim to achieve.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily payroll department operations.
- Manage workflow to ensure that payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Execute Time & Attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Process manual check and relocation metrics.
- Updated and reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Load import files.
- Process certified payroll reports.
- BA, or related years of experience.
- At least 3 years of Payroll/Accounting experience.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Should be able to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues.
- Must have good customer services
- Excellent organization skills, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills.
- Positive and professional demenor