Pico Rivera, CA 90662 | Full Time
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Order Pullers/ Packers/ Production Workers for 1st, 2nd shifts. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including: picking, packing, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Job Responsibilities :We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving. Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Organizing the work area and keeping it clean
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Order Puller and Packer and Taping Boxes
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements included:
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks.
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required.
- Ability to do loading and unloading.