Our client has been in business for 70 years providing fresh, clean linen for businesses from
Washington to Oregon.
● Able to apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel etc. To property walls, ceilings, and furniture.
● Able to effectively use brushes, spray guns, or rollers
● Responsible for maintaining property color scheme specifications
● Responsible for maintaining and match shades of particular areas
● Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish
● Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or
● Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and posts
appropriate paint signs
● Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas
● Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ
correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury
● Coordinate with the vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish
● Background Check/Drug Testing
● Minimum 2 years of experience