Performance Testing with AWS
Renton, WA 98059 | Contract to Hire
- Set up scenarios in Load testing tool with various runtime settings
- Setup monitors for various subsystems, coordinate and work with network, system and server admins, during performance test.
- Coordination and preparation of test data and assuring test environment are ready
- Execute tests and collect data needed for analysis
- Performance testing tools: Load Runner, Gatling – Preferred Services: REST / SOAP Cloud Experience: (Strongly desired) AWS (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, API Gateway, S3 etc)
- Monitoring: CloudWatch, AppDynamics, Dynatrace or similar Databases: Oracle, Amazon DynamoDB
- Scripting Language: Python (desired), Perl, CloudFormation Programming language: Java (nice to have) Profiling: YourKit, VisualVM, Jprofiler or similar Proficient in: Agile, Performance testing practices, Profiling, Monitoring, Analytical and Reporting skills.
- Performance Testing with AWS PT experience
6+ month contract
Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States