Pre Sales Engineer
Houston, TX | Direct Hire
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
- Provide technical support to Sales during the Sales cycle
- Lead the RFI/RFP process, by mobilizing all required functions and deliver on time high quality responses.
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs :
- help gather project requirements
- develop automation workflows
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB or Java)
- Previous experience in BPOs or Consulting services on technical projects is a plus.
- Skills required : highly logical, process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent Customer presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus.
MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER @ THIS TIME
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.