Roseville, CA 95747 | Direct Hire
Atwork is looking to hire Product/Service Manager for our client, an established manufacturing company in Roseville CA. This is a direct hire position!
This position is the primary owner of supply to the customer, and it directly oversees the repair operation, daily coordinating the activities necessary to support the line of business.
- Coordinate production activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of machines, equipment, and human resources.
- Develop and implement material requirements, planning and scheduling system and work-in-progress tracking.
- Maintain and monitor shipping goals along with inventory/production rates.
- Coordinate production activities with other functions such as materials, marketing, new product development, training, customer service, engineering, quality, etc.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate production activities to ensure repairs meet specifications and that delivery and quality are not compromised.
- Develop and establish production standards and practices.
- Review production and operations reports, resolving any operational or maintenance problems while also ensuring minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, technical degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of business planning and supervision experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing, to effectively interact with customer(s) and individuals at all levels.
- Seven plus years related production management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional business relationships of trust and confidence with both internal and external customers.
- Understand and apply modern production processes/techniques; evaluate processes; analyze possibilities; and recommend improvements.
- Ability to develop and administer budgets in order to project, monitor, and control costs.