Vista, CA | Full Time
A world wide electronics manufacturer is looking for Production Assemblers. Be part of large growing company that services the military, medical and telecommunications industry.
You will be responsible for for performing any combination of the following tasks involved in cutting, stripping, forming and crimping of wires, cables, etc. for use in electronic assemblies.
- Crimps terminals to wires using hand tools or automatic machines.
- Assemble harness assemblies utilizing harness boards or drawings.
- Print labels.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, tinning, cleaning, epoxy bonding, stamping and color coding parts and assemblies.
- May be cross trained to perform all the processes of wire and cable assemblies.
- May perform electro/mechanical duties.
- Perform other duties when/as assigned.
- Read and understand drawings, manufacturing instructions, operating procedures to perform production duties.
- Understand mechanical dimensions and tolerances.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, manufacturing instructions, drawings, wire lists etc., to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Have an understanding of the use of hand tools.
Assembly experience preferred but consistency in jobs required