Lansing, MI 48917 | Full Time
Reports To Department
* Plant Manager * Distribution
* All travel and meal expenses to be pre-approved
* Any non-billable item must be pre-approved
* All billable items must be pre-approved by the customer
* Any billable item over $250.00 must be communicated to immediate supervisor
Responsibilities and Duties
* Have a complete understanding of the CVP package
* Practise 5S
* Manage Supervisors, Team Leaders and Inspectors for work assignments.
* Organize necessary travel plans for all off-site team members.
* Participate in daily data transfer to Customers.
* Participate in the hiring and orientation of new employees.
* Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers.
* Oversee Shipping and Receiving as it relates to Customer requirements
* Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements.
* Adhere of all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
* Local vehicle travel is required.
* All other related duties as assigned.
* Responsible for Performance Appraisals for Supervisors
* Gather all new Customer information accurately and efficiently.
* Ensure correct Customer / contract information is provided to the appropriate department as it
relates to billing. This includes all authorizations and obtaining Customer PO’s.
* Procurement of tools and supplies related directly to work assignments.
* Management of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Inspectors as it related to discipline and adherence to general rules and regulations. * Actively solicit new business opportunities. Timely reviews with the Senior Project Coordinator / for the following; * Overall Customer reviews as it related to service, performance and billing. * Supervisor, Team Leader and Inspector reviews, including training status
* May be required to repeatedly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs unassisted
* May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
* Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
* There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
* Office hazards minimal
* Lift Truck Traffic
* Warehouse related
* ASTM F2413 approved safety shoes
* ANSI approved safety eyewear
* Reflective vests
* PPE as required by company policies, procedures, and practices
Qualifications and Skills
* Valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
* Valid passport is preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Flexibility to meet customer service demands
* High School Diploma or recognized equivalent required / Post-secondary education preferred
* Criminal background check, Drug Screen and Post Offer Pre-employment physical.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour