Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- managing day to day operation of properties including contract services and owner relations serving as primary contact for
all property management activities,
- prepare the annual operating budgets and analysis of monthly expenses/cost allocations.
- perform routine property inspections and reviews, analyze and report property financial activities, administer governing
documents to ensure compliance.
- coordinate activities of the various components of the property
- communicate clearly and effectively with owners concerning all aspects of the property and office staff.
- supervise work order report process.
- manage the administration of the preventative maintenance programs.
- organize the capital improvements and five-year property improvement programs, attend and conduct periodic meetings.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and Outlook a must,
- Knowledgeable of NC rental and real estate policies and laws.
- Ability to work independently a must.
- Knowledge of operating of standard office equipment,
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, ability to prioritize projects, strong
problem solving and research skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Real estate License a plus.
- Must have valid NC Driver's License and reliable transportation.