Roseville, CA 95678 | Full Time - Possible Direct Hire
AtWork Staffing is seeking a proven Purchasing Manager to join our dynamic client in the Roseville area!
The “right fit” manages, controls, and directs the activities and staff involved in the multiple functions of purchasing and material planning. Must have experience in the Electronics manufacturing environment.
About the Position
- Develop and maintain procurement policies which ensure timely delivery of goods, equipment, materials, and supplies at the most economical cost, consistent with quality standards and specifications of the company.
- Analyze the short and long-term marketing reports, and schedule loading of product flow through production processes.
- Review production schedules to ensure to timely receipt and availability of materials.
- Trouble-shoot problem situations and coordinate the re-arrangement of production schedules with affected organizations to accommodate raw material shortages, failure of vendor to deliver, rush order priorities, and equipment failure.
- Manage the activities involved in the control and scheduling of production operations.
- Coordinate vendor search and selection.
- Work closely with customers and vendors to build a cohesive relationship.
- Negotiate purchasing contracts, blanket orders and long-term purchase agreements.
The ideal candidate will have:
Minimum 6 years’ related experience in scheduling and manufacturing activities.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
Starting at $58,000/year upwards, commensurate experience, full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, send in resume to Sukhy Dhillon at email@example.com, or call 916-791-3000.