QUALITY CONTROL LINE INSPECTOR
Alburtis, PA 18011 | Full Time Temp to Hire
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Operates independently from the production function, to assess and determine quality status of goods at each stage.
- Demonstrates independent review of quality related events.
- Reads and understands approved specifications/standards assigned to the particular project.
- Directs personnel assigned to the specific production line, concerning the quality attributes to be adhered to.
- Demonstrates the ability and skillset to direct minimally, two production lines.
- Consistently records quality related results in accordance with prescribed good documentation practices requirements.
- Determines the need and executes the halting of operations due to adverse quality conditions in an effective and timely manner.
- Performs final review and approval of line clearance activities.
- Performs product and component verification prior to, during and subsequent to production activities.
- Execute verification of product/component against approved quality document or record.
- Continuously assesses, enforces and report cGMP compliance events at the operational level.
- Executed AQL sampling for at least two lines.
- Performs required in-process/finished goods testing.
- Real time Batch Record review for at least two lines
- Executes on line reconciliation verification for at least two lines
- Capture and document room conditions covering at least two lines.
- Cleans up work following the completion of a shift.
- Verifies the quality attributes of a line setup prior to the start of a shift.
o Perform packaging line assembly tasks.
Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required, for a period of 8-12 hours per day, stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle or feel objects, controls, or tools. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.