Quality Assurance Warehouse
Orlando, FL | Full Time
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Creating and following manual test plans.
- Efficiently log and track Defects.
- Interact with multiple teams for integration testing and for test data needs.
- Independently determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Document and summarize test results and report findings.
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports for the QA dashboard to effectively communicate test status to the test team and management.
- Run reports to track expiration dates of products
- Help document and track key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior food manufacturing QA experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinker, detailed oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledgeable of GMP guidelines.
- Must have QA Analyst experience in warehouse setting.
- Must be able to work independently.
This is a Full-Time position with benefits after 90 days. Work Schedule is 6am-3pm, rotating weekends. Located in-between John Young and Orange Blossom Trail Orlando FL