Quality Control Inspector $14/HR MON-FRI NO WEEKENDS
EMAIL RESUME TO KROBINSON@ATWORK.COM AND CALL KATIE AT 442-287-0300
$14 PER HOUR
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing any combination of the following tasks to test and inspect electronic parts, assemblies, subassemblies, cables, harnesses, for conformance to specifications, following drawings, manufacturing instructions, assembly aides, etc.
- Inspect and test assemblies to process standards.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Perform receiving inspections, utilizing calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc. as a means of inspection.
- Inspect solder joints using magnification aides.
- Inspect and test cables, harnesses, mechanical assemblies.
- Utilize magnifying devices, test equipment, and precession, measuring instruments for inspecting products.
- Review work orders, drawings, MI’s or other specifications and confers with supervisor to determine product dimensions and specifications.
- Test electrical harnesses and cables for continuity using test equipment.
- Maintain records of inspections and tests.
- Inspect assemblies on assembly line and be designated as in process inspector.
- Inspect incoming parts and be designated as receiving inspector.
- Inspect final product and be designated as final inspector.
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Be able to read and understand wiring diagram
- Have wire harness background/experience
- Communicate well with others
- Able to use common inspection equipment
- Have inspection experience