Quality Control Inspector 13-16 PER HOUR START THIS WEEK
12.00-15.00 Carlsbad, CA 92008 | Full Time
THIS IS A SKILLED POSITION IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS PLEASE APPLY HERE
CALL SHARON 442-287-0300
Monday- Friday 730-4
13.00-16. PER HOUR
- JOB SUMMARY
The Quality Control Inspector (A) is responsible for performing any combination of the following tasks to test and inspect electronic parts, assemblies, sub assemblies, cables, harnesses, for conformance to specifications, following drawings, manufacturing instructions,assembly aides, etc.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS
- Inspect and test assemblies to Process Standards.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Perform receiving inspection, utilizing calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc. as a means of inspection.
- Inspect solder joints using magnification aides.
- Inspect and test cables, harnesses, mechanical assemblies.
- Utilize magnifying devices, test equipment, and procession measuring instruments for inspecting product.
- Review work orders, drawings, MI’s or other specifications and confers with supervisor to determine product dimensions and specifications.
- Test electrical harnesses and cables for continuity using test equipment.
- Maintain records of inspection and test.
- OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Inspect assemblies on assembly line and be designated as in process inspector.
- Inspect incoming parts and be designated as receiving inspector.
- Inspect final product and be designated as final inspector.
- JOB SPECIFICATION
- Skills/Characteristics Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
- Read and understand drawings, manufacturing instructions, operating procedures for the use of inspectingassemblies.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Physical Demands Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
- Lifting of some equipment and cables is required. Must have ability to meet maximum lifting requirements.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time including bending and squatting.
- Light travel and overtime may be required.
- Work Environment:
- Safety shoes and eye protection required in some function areas.
- 75% Electrical/Mechanical production environment & 25% Office environment.
Standing long periods of time