Quality Control Supervisor (Temp-Hire)
Santa Ana, CA 92707 | TEMP TO HIRE
The Quality Supervisor with Aviation and Automotive experience sought to develop, and oversee compliance of the company quality system.
Hours 6am-2:30pm. Some overtime
- Ensure compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measure production; document; write and update quality assurance procedures.
- Develop and implements the Quality led activities
- Effectively interact with Production and Purchasing teams.
- Work directly with suppliers.
- Works directly with customers.
- Work with purchasing staff.
- Write technical and management systems reports.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Set Quality compliance objectives and ensure targets are achieved.
- Assesse the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Maintain and improve product quality.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure quality product.
- Facilitate analysis.
- Communicate with other managers.
- Determine staffing requirements
- Maintain data and prepare productivity/quality reports.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of team engaged in quality functions – including inspection, analysis, and training.
- Make final determinations or dispositions related to non-conforming materials.
- Monitor indicators.
- Implement measures to improve inspection methods.
- Must have been a Quality Control Supervisor for at least 3 years
- Must have at least 2 years Automotive QC experience
- Must have at least 2 years Aviation QC experience
- Must have drafted Report(s)
- Must be a team player.
- Must have a at least an Associate degree. Bachelor preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in manufacturing with supervisory experience
- 3-5 years statistics, Six Sigma or other analysis experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrates time management skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Ability to lead, motivates, coach, and teaches others.