Quality Control Technician
Miami, FL 33172 | Temp-Hire
Reporting to the Quality Manager the QC Line Checker is responsible for inspecting and testing, sub-assemblies and final products in line with company processes and quality standards and for producing the quality documentation associated with these items.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to inspect and release each unit to the highest detail, using quality standards and quality documentation associated with these items.
- Adhere to all instructional and Health & Safety guidelines for the use of equipment in order to maintain a safe work environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong team work background
- Ability to follow instruction
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive, analytical self-starter with the ability to priorities and manage their own day to day work load. With effective communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to pay attention to fine detail they will be capable of providing an accurate and focused delivery of their associated responsibilities.
- Must be able to read / write in English
- Schedule: 3pm-1:30am
- Weekly direct deposit
***Important: Job site currently located in Doral...but will be moving to Hialeah Gardens in March****